Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE

Dear Bo$$,

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately.

I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need $of u $worker $ who have given $o much $ upport including $ weat and$ ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $ pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,
Je$$y

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :




Dear Jessy,

I kNO w you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company isNO t doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world's leading eco NOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into a NO ther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NO w. You kNOw what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment